Tuesday, June 3, 2014

More Hosiery Support For Men From Women

Some good came out of that interaction. A woman spoke out for us.

I LOVE it when my husband buys me hosiery! It's really an old fashion notion and very romantic. Yes, market to men. Heck, just market them. I can't remember the last time I saw a hosiery commercial. But if men are going to wear them, PLEASE shave your legs first.

It is good to know that women like men buying hosiery to give to women.

It feels good that we seem to be winning the women over. I do not know if this woman supported us before she read MY blog post or my Facebook comment, though.

Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. You're right it really is a good feeling. (hubby still buys me hosiery for special occasions such as valentine's day, my birthday, our wedding anniversary).

    Fashion Hosiery 101

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frankie! You're back! Thanks for contributing again. I hope that you comment more. I guess that I'll have to start writing more. :^D

      I'll check your sites out to see if there is a way that I can help you.

      Delete