Saturday, July 28, 2012

Fill Web Pages With Hosiery Images For You

Most of us do not enjoy looking at banner ads, but here is a chance for us to make those banner ads show us some nice hosiery photos. The rest of my post tells you all.

Nextag seems to be an advertising directory. They basically allow people to list products. The products end up on banner ads, when you go surf around the web.

Please bear in mind that I do not make any money or credits or points by recommending them. This is just my own idea.

I realize that you might find it intrusive, but finding pictures of hosiery on other websites is kind of refreshing to me.

For businesses, they only make us pay, when they make qualified referrals. I might try it. I would like to sell some hosiery using that service. I would not want to put all of my hosiery styles up there, though, since some of them seem to be doing well already.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment