Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Secret Only Sold In Big Stores

I just found out yesterday, that Secret brand hosiery cannot be sold by independent dealers, such as me. Customers can only buy them from big stores, and drug stores.

This is unfortunate, because I wanted to sell Secret hosiery at Hosiery Advocate's Boutique. I was especially interested in selling Secret waistband-free opaques [style #5530], because most stores do not sell them.

I was hoping that I could specialize in waistband-free hosiery, since I noticed that my waistband-free selection has been getting the most hits.

Do any of you know where you can buy Secret waistband-free hosiery? Please post anything that you know below, because some people probably prefer Secret over Silks.

The end. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment