Saturday, September 3, 2011

Description Of Underalls

As I mentioned in my previous blog post, I thought that I saw a pair of hosiery that had actual underwear attached to it, as opposed to hosiery with a white reinforced panty.

Somebody sent me a pair of Underalls, several years ago, and what I got was a pair of hosiery that essentially had a white reinforced panty, as opposed to actual underwear.

Have you worn Underalls before? If so, were they a thick pair of panties that looked like the bum in the Underall pictures?

2 comments:

  1. Eugene-

    Underalls were my regular brand of pantyhose for a period of time back in the mid-to-late eighties, and the only visible difference between them and and standard pantyhose was the white reinforced panty. They were, however, very soft to the touch and comfortable to wear.

    Carla J. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carla! Thanks for the feedback. It's good to know that I'm not going nuts. :^D

    ReplyDelete