Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Birthday Outfit And Other Activities

Normally, I would prefer to wear a pair of shorts, but I think that it would be nice to wear my kilt to Doolin's Irish Pub, in downtown Vancouver. I will need to wear it there, because they have a kilts night, on the first Thursday of every month, and all kilt wearers get a free beer.

Other activities that I have planned are going out for an Orange Julius smoothie, maybe some frozen yogurt, and maybe some Chinese food. Chinese restaurants are common here, but they are still a treat to me. I might also take some photos, but I don't have new outfits.

Of course the day will still include chores. I'll probably still do some writing, too.

I'll keep you posted, as I come up with more ideas.

2 comments:

  1. Eugene, do you have many friends out there in Vancouver? What do they think of your choice to wear hose? Do they wear themselves? For me, only my immediate family knows that I wear and I go out in shorts/hose and am real hesitant to wear in front of friends/family. Would just like to know your experiences. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to point out, that in case you did not notice, I made a post to answer your questions.

    ReplyDelete