Monday, July 11, 2011

The Radio City Rockettes

I was looking for photos of The Rockettes, but I only found a few. I will share them in 2012, because I already have a lot of other photos waiting. However, while you are waiting, you should check out The Rockettes official web site to watch their videos and see their photos. There are a few hidden gems: nice photos of their hosiery legs.

From the web site, I even learned a thing or 2 about how hard it is to be a Rockette. I have a feeling that they put a lot more effort into physical fitness and synchronization than a lot of soldiers. I kind of wish that I had them to be role models when I was in the military. I bet that if I thought of them, then I would have been more dedicated to my own drill.

Dancers are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment