Friday, January 14, 2011

Last Week's Friday Fun Poll Results: Selling Used Hosiery

Last week, I asked about us selling our used hosiery, and 3 of us responded. Read the remainder of the blog entry for the results.

Would it bother you, if your used hosiery were used by a stranger for sexual fetishes?

Definitely not!0.0%0
No.66.7%2
I don't know.0.0%0
Yes.33.3%1
Definitely!0.0%0

Would you try to sell your used hosiery, if it were easy and not time consuming?

Definitely not!0.0%0
No.0.0%0
I don't know.33.3%1
Yes.33.3%1
Definitely!33.3%1

This question is extremely hypothetical. If you were so pressed for money, that the only way to afford new hosiery would be to sell your used pairs, then would you do it?

Never! I would rather never wear hosiery again.0.0%0
I don't know.33.3%1
Definitely! I would rather wear hosiery.66.7%2

I do not know what to make of it, because maybe only people with a fetish responded. I hoped that more of you would respond to give us an idea of everybody believes.

No comments:

Post a Comment