Thursday, October 14, 2010

Do Japanese Guys Wear Shorts And Hosiery Often?

I have been told that Japanese guys commonly wear hosiery and shorts. I have never seen this with my own eyes. I suppose that it is because I have never been to Japan, but you would think that it would be easy to find photos of guys wearing shorts and hosiery. The only photo that I could find, via Yahoo! and Google, was this photo.

Have any of you seen guys in Japan [or even guys who look like they could be Japanese] wear hosiery and shorts?

4 comments:

  1. Those are leggings, not tights. They are popular among Metrosexuals in Japan. Many even wear them underneath their jeans for warmth; I saw one such individual on the subway through their ripped jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you know that those aren't footless tights? I can't seem to see a seam.

    --
    Sincerely, and with thanks,
    Eugene T.S. Wong

    ReplyDelete
  3. most male fashion trends aound the world start in Japan. So if Japanese men are wearing pantyhose and shorts it is just a matter of time and the rest of the world will follow suit. For the record I have been wear beige pantyhose and shorts in public for many years all ready mostly un noticed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sex in pantyhose has already been extremely popular, just look at the many videos on the net. Therefore, it is only a matter of time before men public start using nylon tights in public. for example. with shorts or pirate pants. Or under jeans or suit pants. I'm in the fashion industry and wears nylon pantyhose every day. Nylon Man

    ReplyDelete